Hello Fellow Pet Lovers!
My name is Robyn. I’m a military veteran, social work student at the University of Texas in Arlington, and most importantly a dog lover! I have personal experience working with pets of all shapes, sizes, and medical conditions. Since I am a student, my schedule is fairly flexible and I’m willing and able to meet any reasonable needs you may have. My main goal is for you and your pet to feel that our home is your second home. I have two small and very loud Dachshunds: Dino and Penelope. They are very sweet and always looking for new friends.
I am located in East Ft Worth, right off of I-30 at exit 23.
Services I provide
I can provide pet sitting in my home, medical care, pet taxi services, drop in visits (for dogs and cats), and some dog walks.
1. A meet and greet is required before any first time stay or visit. This allows me to provide a temperament assessment of your pet. This also allows for you to meet me and see my home and where your pet will be staying while you are away.
2. I have a zero tolerance policy against aggressive dogs. My typical guests are mostly submissive, have decent manners, and are fairly social.
3. All dogs must be fine with being left alone for approximately 4 hours at a time. This allows me time for classes, appointments, or other things away from the home. A crate is preferred when I'm away from home but I also have baby gates that allow your pets to be confined to a smaller part of the house if needed.
4. We try to always follow the same rules that you have at home but sometimes dogs still end up on the couch, despite the fact that I like snuggles on the couch. NO extra food or treats will be given without your permission.
5. All food must be provided for the whole length of the stay. Treats, toys, beds, blankets and things of that nature are not required. For the safety of all pets, personal items are best left at home. Some dogs don’t like sharing their personal items with new friends.
6. All pets must be up-to-date and provide vaccination records. The required vaccinations are DHAPP, Bordetella, and Rabies.
Oral Medication Administration
Senior Dog Experience
Special Needs Dog Experience
Foster Dog Experience
About my home
Rates vary depending on service, how many dogs, cats etc. Below please find some parameters of our rates.
In Host Home Boarding*35.00 per night per dog (prices vary for multiple dogs from the same family)
Home Checks*22.00-60.00 Depending on how many visits are needed. This includes cats, dogs, birds & reptiles.
Dog Walks*25.00-45.00 Depending on length of time and how many dogs.
Pet Taxi, Vet Visit’s etc.*35.00 for the first hour (please ask for more info)
We are currently overloaded with great clients so we may not be able to honor your request if you haven't used us in the past. If you were referred to a specific Pet Sitter or do not need services in the immediate future, please feel free to proceed and we will get back with you as quickly as we can. If not, we apologize for any inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in finding great care for your BFFs! As we hire new Pet Sitters, our availability will change, so feel free to check back in the future.
Christine & Jacqui